Toy Story 3 vs. Finding Nemo

18 comments

14 comments

pixar did it again with toy story 3.. loved it

JRM
JRM

Tough decision, like most Pixar matchups. Toy Story 3

Until I can get over the trauma, Toy Story 3 is probably going to be my lowest-ranked Pixar film, at least for now. Nemo is #1, and in my personal Top 10, so this is really no contest.

Finding Nemo, Toy Story and Wall-E are the 3 greatest Pixar films

I think this may be the first Pixar vs. Pixar full length movie match up I've come across. This is like choosing which adorable fuzzy puppy should be launched off a cliff. The Toy Story trilogy may be one of the best trilogies ever, but Finding Nemo is my #13 movie. JEEZ

I really loved Toy Story 3, but I think I like Nemo better.

This is like a kick in the balls...it just hurts so much to pick one. Toy Story 3, come on down...

I think toy story was alwys better...

Ill barely give it to Nemo just because Toy Story 3 isnt the best of the trilogy.

Toy Story 3. The best of the Toy Story movies and the best Pixar movie, along with Up.

Nay, I say. Nemo doth languidly suffer from such unprodigious characters.

Finding Nemo and Toy Story 3 often rank among the best of the Pixar films by the opinion of most. Indeed, they're both wonderful films, but I can only call one of them a masterpiece. Finding Nemo features a wonderful cast of characters, some great heart, and a fantastic score by Thomas Newman. Still, I've always found it to be just a wee bit overrated. I still love it, but it just doesn't compare with most of the other Pixar films. That said, Toy Story 3 wins this match. With it's even better character ensemble, tear-jerking emotion, a great sense of humor, and Randy Newman's best musical work to date, Toy Story 3 is a masterpiece, and ranks among Pixar's very best.

Both Are amazing, but you can't go against Woody and Buzz.

Both films contain a strong message that I can admire. I cried through both but would have to say Toy Story 3left a stronger impression on me (still love Finding Nemo though).

Toy Story 3 is a pretty good film, but it's the weakest of its respective trilogy, and it feels recycled from Toy Story 2. Finding Nemo is a fresh, emotional and epic jourey through the ocean.

Toy Story 3 is good, but overrated. Finding Nemo is always beautiful to look at (especially on Blu-ray).

Toy Story easy

True, Finding Nemo is nice to look at, but I found the story lacking. Toy Story 3, though, is one of the best animated films I've ever seen.

I never did love Finding Nemo as much as the other Pixar films. Obviously, it's a very good film, but all the fish tank scenes were really boring and poorly done, I thought. Toy Story 3, though, is perfect. Perfect in every respect. And, therefore, it wins!

Finding Nemo hands down my favourite disney movie :D

Nemo is a childhood icon to me. That being said, Toy Story trilogy > all.

TS3>Nemo, end of story!

Toy Story is superior.

Toy Story 3 for this one, boys.

TS Elliot.

Nemo. Toy story 3 is nice and all but Nemo creates a better sense of suspence.

both movies had "creepy moments"....Toy Story 3 did a better job.

Hmm. Finding Nemo is a classic, and Toy Story 3 is my least favorite of the franchise. Great movie, but 1 and 2 are better. Nemo.

Love finding nemo but Toy story is is the father of all pixar/animated movies.Woody and co. For the victory

Nemo is more original

Toy Story 3 is my absolute favorite Pixar movie - followed extremely closely by Up. Finding Nemo is still one of my favorites, however.

Something has always felt... off about Toy Story 3 to me. I feel it doesn't have the same authenticity as the first two. Finding Nemo, conversely, does, and that's what sets it apart here.

Finding Nemo wins.

Toy Story 3 is one of the most epic Pixar films.

Both are one of the most excellent Pixar movies, but Toy Story 3 is a little bit better

I agree. Toy Story 3.

Toy Story 3

Both are great but TS franchise is convenient better effort..

Finding Nemo for me

finding nemo cause its my favourite