Captain America: The First Avenger vs. The Dark Knight

3 comments

13 comments

My two favorite super hero movies. The Dark Knight is the best made, but Captain America has always, always been my favorite super hero, and to see his film be done so well, I was elated. However, it is really hard to top Christopher Nolan. Going with TDK.

While Captain America was thoroughly entertaining, it simply can't measure up to TDK....

The Dark Knight wins in pretty much a flawless victory.

Captain America is a contender for my favorite Marvel film, but Dark Knight is a contender for my favorite overall film.

Red Skull can't hold a candle to The Joker.

Amen to that ^

Captain Nero speaks the truth.

Without a single doubt, The Dark Knight is the far superior comic book movie. Captain America's fine and all, but The Dark Knight is fantastic!

Yeah, Cap can't compete with this one I'm afraid.

Captain America was a pretty good movie, but it can't compete with The Dark Knight.

Hard one. Captain America is very good, but Heath Ledger's Joker was amazing. Very tough, but I'm going Dark Knight.

First Avenger is one of the better Marvel Studios films but I like everything about The Dark Knight more.

Cap isn't even on the level of Batman Begins (The single greatest cinematic origin film of all time), and it's certainly not on par with The Dark Knight, the one CBM that has actually been compared to the first two Godfathers and The Empire Strikes Back with legit sincerity and validity.

TFA was so bad lol people only liked it because of how good it's follow-ups are

First Avenger is okay, but everything is so, so much better in The Dark Knight

TDK is a classic. TFA is overrated trash only loved because of it's sequels

Each Nolan and even Burton Batman tops Captain America.