Se7en vs. Batman Begins

17 comments

2 comments

2 of my favorite directors, morgan freeman, and Pitt vs. Bale.... ummmmmmmmmmm se7en.

ear
ear

I really like Batman Begins but chalk me up for Se7en as well.

Definitey Se7en. The David Fincher movie had better acting, a more thought-provoking plot, and some exceptional creepy and grizzly visuals. Batman Begins, while good in its own right, had Katie Holmes...

I hate voting against Batman Begins. Hate it. But I seem to do it a lot. And I'm going to here, too. Se7en is in my Top 10. Despite that, Christopher Nolan has made three movies I would choose over it. Batman Begins just isn't one of them.

Se7en wins, but not without hesitation from my part.

A very well crafted piece of escapist frivolity against a very well crafted treatise on morality and justice in an alienated and alienating time. Pitt, Paltrow and Freeman at their best. Se7en wins.

I'm pretty much with everyone else here I like Batman Begins a lot but it can't quite beat a classic piece of filmmaking like Seven

I have to go with Se7en.

if it Dark Knight instead of Begins the outcome would be different.

as much as i love se7en, dark knight is the all time best for me.

oh i confused its batman begins not the dark knight, i go with se7en.

Batman Begins. Both films were equal until the end.

Se7en, by far. Batman Begins has an almost laughable second half; 'let's spray some gas!'

Se7en all the way.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a city to destroy." Se7en without difficulty.

Se7en in a blowout quite frankly.

Very close but Se7en

I lobe Batman Begins as much as the next person, but Se7en absolutely demolishes it here.

chris nolan is my favourite director that being said se7en is much better than batman begins.batman begins is my least favourite nolan movie and se7en is my favourite david fincher film

chris nolan is my favourite director that being said se7en is much better than batman begins.batman begins is my least favourite nolan movie and se7en is my favourite david fincher film

Se7en wins easily