Se7en vs. Pulp Fiction

11 comments

17 comments

wow i really can't decide... one of the hardest choices ive made on this site

Pulp Fiction

Wow I must say for a while it would've been Se7en. But despite being a true work of art, it's really too bleak for me to do more than respect it from afar. And while Pulp Fiction doesn't deal in morals, it does have Samuel L Jackson.

Se7en. Pulp Fiction is in my top 20, but it is extremely overrated and I think Se7en's the better flick.

Tough Choice. I'll go with Pulp Fiction though.

Se7en is excellent, But Pulp Fiction is better.

Pulp Fiction is tops.

Se7en is brilliant.PF is one of the most disappointing films I've ever seen.

Pulp Fiction just wins this.

As good as Pulp Fiction is, I just can't help but think it's a bit overrated. Se7en, however, is nearly perfect.

Se7en is one of the most terrifying thrillers I've ever seen and easily among the best ever. A much more entertaining film than PF.

Se7en for sure. It's plot is so encapsulating.

PF for sure.

Both are in my top 20, but I prefer Pulp Fiction.

Se7en is amazing, but it's Pulp Fiction, without a doubt.

Seven wins, but I love both.

lud
lud

Pulp Fiction is toughest movie to go against. Zed's dead, Baby.

bfc
bfc

Two of the greatest movies of all time. Se7en is like top 30, Pulp Fiction is like top 10.

Both are a bit overrated if you ask me, but I like Se7en more.

Tarantino beats Ficher on this one

Shit, I'll go with Pulp Fiction.

Se7en

Both are such amazing movies. Se7en has the greatest movie climax of all time in my opinion. However, Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies of all time. I choose Pulp Fiction. Se7en is still amazing though.

Ooh, two 90's classics this ia a hard one, I think I'll go with Se7en because it has one of the best plot twists ever.

Definitely Pulp Fiction. I do like Se7en's dark theme, but it can't beat Pulp Fiction's script, characters and of course music.

Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction. Se7en is crap.

Pulp Fictions beat Se7en, even though both are at my top 10.

ear
ear

Pulp Fiction wins another match.

Se7en is engaging and thrilling! Some of you FlickCharters may have seen from other discussions that, well, I hate Pulp Fiction...

Pulp is hilarious, entertaining, and ridiculous as everyone has already said... But Se7en is more thrilling, engaging, intriguing, and the better film.

Both are in my top 10 but pulp fiction barely wins this

Both are well crafted crime-thrillers but Pulp Fiction is the better of the two