X-Men: The Last Stand vs. Iron Man 3

1 comments

7 comments

I know everyone pretty much hates Brett Ratner, but he actually did a decent job with X-Men: The Last Stand. Iron Man 3 is still a far better movie, though.

Iron Man 3 wins.

Iron Man 3 is far superior when it comes to third parts of a Marvel movie franchise.

I can't actually remember much of The Last Stand. But what I do know is that I really disliked it. This is a movie I will never watch again. Iron Man 3 is my favourite movie of the year so far.

Iron Man 3 is one of my favorites of the year for sure, and easily beats out The Last Stand.

Absolutely Iron Man 3. A great third chapter or fourth either way much better than Last Stand.

I didnt mind Last Stand but it was far less impressive compared to Iron Man 3 which is one of the best Marvel film to date!

The Last Stand for me as well. Hated Iron Man 3 so much.

Iron man 3 was bad.Really really bad.X men the last stand though not perfect is way better than it

Iron Man 3 is just a great third entry and I'm glad most agree. The less said about Last Stand the better.

Good gosh sometimes I wonder if Superhero movies are worth it if they crap out these lol.