X-Men: The Last Stand vs. X-Men: Apocalypse

2 comments

4 comments

Rac
Rac

Apocalypse is the least good of the good X-Men movies (it's just alright), while The Last Stand is quite shit. Rushed towards production to beat Bryan Singer's Superman film. Behind the scenes drama ruined a potentially great third chapter in a trilogy. Although, without it being what it was, we might not never got to see DOFP and Apocalypse. The comics have bad issues/storylines later retconned from continuity, I suppose it was bound to happen in the movies, too. Apocalypse does a lot of that, correcting mistakes of X3 and XMOW. Also, doing scenes Singer wanted to do in X1-X3, but couldn't. It's a patch job.

The Last Stand was a waste of potential: Apocalypse wasted some potential, but it still was pretty great.

The Last Stand has its moments, but overall is a disappointing conclusion to the original X-Men trilogy. Apocalypse, while definitely not as good as First Class or Days of Future Past, was still a good movie with lots of great stuff.

X-Men: Apocalypse is a masterpiece compared to the mess know as Last Stand...

Both are pretty awful. I have the soft spot for the original cast, even if Last Stand ruined what could’ve been a great trilogy. The places were there but instead they decided to kill off characters, introduce horrible characters, de-power great characters and rushed out the script. Apocalypse is a sell-out crapfeast that Marvel could’ve easily made! Poorly written, incoherent and mindless!

Apocalypse, but they were both disappointments

i actually liked apocalypse, that alone makes apocalypse >> x3

x-men the last stand for me is an underrated sequel however x-men Apocalypse was very very disappointing and then I didn't like how they adapted apocalypse I hope that at least it will be adapted much better MCU