The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring vs. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

7 comments

2 comments

From both really good franchises, it's difficult to pick. But The Fellowship of the Ring I found better than the Goblet of Fire.

Not a contest; Goblet is awful for me and Fellowship is my No 1 movie! LOTR RULES HP ANY DAY

Yeah, Goblet of Fire ain't that good. Harry doesn't even seem to talk in the first 30 minutes. Gimme Fellowship.

SCREW YOU HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO CHANCE AGAINST LOTR

The Goblet of Fire eeks this one out because I have a built in interest with it, whereas I love The Fellowship of the Ring almost in spite of myself.

The best lord of the rings movie vs the best harry potter movie. Lord of he rings beats harry potter easily.

LOTR destroys Potter

fellowship

Lord of the Rings owns...

The Lord of the Rings is million times better than that boring and awful HP shit crap. Lord of the Rings has better story and far better acting. Lord of the Rings beats the hell of out both HP and Game of Thrones.

The Fellowship of the Ring all the way. Goblet of Fire is still a very good movie.