The Good, the Bad and the Ugly vs. High Noon

12 comments

0 comments

Good matchup of great Westerns. Gotta say...High Noon, but it's close.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. But they're both fantastic!

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is the greatest colored western... high noon is the greatest B&W western...i choose the colored one

It's embarrassing how American westerns are kinda meh compared to anywhere else that did them. Couldn't we at least get our own shit right?

Both are fantastic. But only one has The Man With No Name...

Both biiiig names in the Western genre. TGtBatU is fantastic and high up my list. High Noon... I liked, but I really didn't get why it's that big classic everyone was talking about. Maybe my expectations were to high? Anyway, I know which one I'm picking! :D

To me, High Noon is not that great a western...The Good, the Bad and the Ugly owns it.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly makes High Noon its bitch in this match up.

''The Good,the Bad,and the Ugly'' beats ''High Noon'' in every way.Acting,Dialogue,Action,Suspense,it is far superior in every way.

High Noon top 20 western but Clint was so powerful it makes Good Bad Ugly the greatest semi modern western by far.

High Noon is pretty good, but really nothing special if you ask me. On the other hand, I consider Leone's film to be perfect.

High Noon

Both are two of my favorites, but The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly is the better film.

Both are two of my favorites, but The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly is the better film.

GBU by a small bit because it is more entertaining and has better music (which is saying a lot).

GBU by a small bit because it is more entertaining and has better music (which is saying a lot).