The Texas Chainsaw Massacre vs. Halloween II

1 comments

3 comments

Two Great Horror films The TCM remake is great but Halloween 2 is one of the best Sequels and a great continuation of the franchise. a pick Halloween 2.

I agree that they are both fantastic for sure. But i'm going with the Massacre here.

Halloween II wins, and it's not remotely close. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre remake is an abomination, i agree totally with Roger Ebert.

P.S Roger Ebert is a overrated hypocrite who had mental issues his whole life he made or produced scum movies then used his self-righteous moral ideologies to cloud his off based no real credit garbage of a rag Chicago newspaper he knew nothing on film he! he loved(by way of his reviews) so many obscene movies yet only if they followed conventional techniques he is one of the worst people to lead a movie goer by way of review he gave masterpiece 2 stars and crap films 3 1/2 look at his old reviews time tells all! there is nothing wrong with horror films even garbage ones are fun just cause he was scared or offended means shit he suck even though there are some movies he helped and I agree with a lot of his thought's he was always out of touch so so many times he is and was wrong!