Stuart Little 2 vs. Stuart Little

4 comments

1 comments

Wow, this came up as a totally random match-up and nobody has commented on it!? Quite surprised, but still. Anyway, the Stuart Little films were cute and fun to watch back in the day but they don't really hold any nostalgic appeal for me more than a decade down the line. I have patchy memories of both and I remember liking both in relatively equal measure, but I guess the original takes the prize for being slightly more memorable.

I also enjoyed both of these films quite a bit as a kid, and have no idea how they would hold up now. At the moment, I guess I'll go with the original as well for the boat race and the twist near the end. Although, the sequel had a better villain with the falcon.

Also, this was my 600th Discussion!

So I both liked these two films, especially the second one which is the best

Then the reason why I really like the second one because I consider it one of the best sequels ever made because the story is much better and things are much better I liked Margaret's story and then I liked Falcone really found an interesting villain compared to the catin the previous film and then in these things they always become much more complicated for Stuart especially when he has the final battle with the plane But I only wonder one thing Why did they make the third film entirely animated considering that his name is Stuart Little 3