Taxi Driver vs. The Godfather Part II

14 comments

13 comments

I honestly didn't enjoy Taxi Driver as much as I thought I would. However, The Godfather 1

A very tough decision for me. Taxi Driver is not only Scorsese's best but also one of the greatest films ever made. However, The Godfather part II is equally as great and it's the sequel to the greatest film of all time

Both are pretty damn amazing, but i still only own Taxi Driver and quote from it to no end.

Love them both, but Taxi Driver works for me on a more personal level than Part II.

Taxi Driver I thought was a better and more entertaining film than The Godfather Pt II.

Taxi Driver is excellent. Scorsese's best.

Godfather for now.

This is tough, but once again I go with Part II.

This is tough, but once again I go with Part II.

The Godfather Part II by a hair.

Taxi Driver by a hair.

Taxi Driver is great but I prefer The Godfather Part II

This is such a tough match up. Both films bring immense value to the art form but Taxi Driver just takes this one for me.

Bloody hell. Two awesome movies by two awesome directors having two awesome performance Robert De niro. Taxi driver is my personal choice

the godfather is a fantastic film, but i don't particularly enjoy it. taxi driver might be slightly inferior, but i like it more

Taxi Driver is rather watchable perfect performance value...

this is so impossible then i prefer kill myself

For the gene pool...

Taxi Driver is definitely the greatest classic of the century.

Taxi Driver is far one of the superior classic films of the 1970s.

This is incredibly difficult...

Taxi Driver was awesome with a fantastic performance by Deniro, but I personally do hold The Godfather Part 2 in higher regard. So that's my choice

I thought I was out, but they pull me back in. Trust your inner gut!! Taxi Driver is quick like cab fare!!

Taxi driver is probably the better movie but Part 2 wins in my book.

Taxi Driver takes this nod

Taxi Driver is by far the best