Taxi Driver vs. Blade Runner

7 comments

3 comments

Do or do not? That is the question.

okay...these two are are in my top ten, but they should be 1 and 2. Now which one is which? This is my Top Pick. Taxi Driver, still. maybe.

This is the hardest question yet. Oh my god, is this hard. I WORSHIP them both, and now i must choose between them. well, i gotta go with Blade Runner, because i've seen it plenty of times, and i still can't get enough of it. but i'm pretty sure Taxi Driver will get it's turn eventually.

Taxi Driver is pure entertainment.

Both classics. Taxi Driver continues to blow my mind. Blade Runner, in terms of atmosphere, is stunning. Taxi Driver is one of my favorites, though. De Niro is beyond words, and Schrader's script is perfection.

Not too difficult. Blade Runner is good but Taxi Driver is one of the best.

Taxi Drive by SMASH.

I saw both of these movies in the last year. and I'm 30. I was late seeing them for sure. I must say they are both really good. As for the winner I think I'd pick Blade Runner.

Good one here. I'm more of a Blade Runner guy.

This is probably the toughest match up I've had yet. Both Taxi Driver and Blade Runner are perfect. I guess I will go with Blade Runner because I've seen it more times but it is highly likely in the future I could switch and pick Taxi Driver.

Everything about my tastes (sci-fi and spectacle) say I should pick Blade Runner, BUT I love the subdued subtlety that is Taxi Driver.