Taxi Driver vs. Psycho

8 comments

12 comments

Hitch's best vs. Scorsese's best... my god!

Psycho, because of it spawned the modern slasher flick. All Taxi Driver did was give us some Jodie Foster stalker that shot Reagan.

You say that as if shooting Reagan weren't a valuable contribution to society... I'll go with Taxi Driver, only because Psycho has that silly therapist bit at the end.

I'll agree that Psycho meant more for cinema then Taxi Driver, and it may even be the better movie here. But I'm voting for Taxi Driver, simply because I'd much rather watch that one again over Psycho.

Taxi Driver is more enjoyable. And it can relate to anyone on a personal level.

hard decision here but it's psycho slightly

For me, it's psycho.

Gotta go with Taxi Driver.

Suck on this!

Taxi Driver is the easy choice for me, but both are Top 100.

ah Taxi Driver is so close im going to have to rewatch Taxi Driver so for now its going to Psycho

Psycho is iconic scary creepy has the Shower Scene and Mother!! not an easy win but slides home.

I vote Taxi Driver but I haven't seen Psycho in a while

F*** this is tough.Pycho I guess but man o man this is close

Taxi Driver

Both are in my top 20. Taxi Driver is more complex so I will go with that because complexity appeals to me a lot. Not saying Psycho is simplistic. Well, it is, but not in a bad way. Simple, yet inventive and effective!

ear
ear

Taxi Driver is that great to win this.

Travis Bickle wins this close contest between good-looking guys who nevertheless have awkward relationships with women.

Psycho in an extremely close call. Most likely in the future subject to change.

Taxi driver is good sti can't beat psycho.

Taxi Driver is pretty good, but I'm not sure I'd call it a "masterpiece" exactly. Don't have any such doubts with Psycho.

Both have amazingly haunting stories that will stick with the audience. I can definitely watch Taxi Driver more than Psycho. But Psycho is one of those rare movies where you're constantly finding something new. Psycho for me.