Taxi Driver vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

10 comments

4 comments

This for me was a tough choice. Because ROTK was probably my favorite movie of 2003. But Taxi Driver just amazes me every time I watch it.

TAXXXIIIIIIIII DRIVEEERRRRR

this is probably the hardest choice for me. sure Taxi Driver is a more "quality" film then King, but LOTR has a special place in my heart. These are the movies that got me interested in cinema. but then again, Taxi Driver is a perfect movie. oh, what to do, what to do...

Taxi Driver is king.

Taxi Driver wins here.

Just watched Taxi Driver. It was good, but I personally think it's a tad overrated from everything that I've heard. All the LOTR films are in my top 10, so Return of the King it is.

The correct answer is Taxi Driver.

Once again, there is no damn correct answer but Taxi Driver is better.

I feel like I should choose Taxi Driver, but I feel like I like ROTK more, maybe time will tell later, but for now it's ROTK.

ROTK is the climax and conclusion of the greatest fantasy story ever told... and quite possibly the greatest trilogy of all time. Taxi Driver is a well-respected and timeless classic that will never die, but ROTK takes the prize here.

Gotta go with LOTR. It did more for me.

Taxi Driver easily for sure

Return of the King is still king

ROTK: more enjoyable, longer, epicness, richness, beautiful

1 hour and 54 minute psychological drama character study vs. 4 hour and 23 minute epic fantasy action adventure. and the winner is............ Taxi Driver.