Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs vs. Beauty and the Beast

1 comments

12 comments

Good matchup. Show White is the promise, but Beauty and the Beast is the fulfillment.

I'm soft for Snow White because of what it means in cinema history. And I remember being amazed as a kid after seeing the animation process. It's one of the things I think drew me to cinema.

Snow White is definitely one of those cinema-changing films, like The Jazz Singer or Star Wars. But Beauty and the Beast is absolutely one of the best of Disney's follow-ups. A deserved Best Picture Oscar nomination, before there were 10 nominees, or even a Best Animated Feature category. I more appreciate Snow White than actually legitimately love it. Beauty and the Beast, I love.

Beauty and the Beast has better character development ... and the heroine has a MUCH better singing voice! Ha.

"Beauty and the Beast" easily wins this one.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs wins hands downs. I hate Beauty and the Beast, it is too BOORING.

Beauty and the beast is visually stunning it has better characters and a great magical story and I Love Snow White it was a game changer and creative.but BEAST wins.

Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favorite Disney movies.

Beauty and the Beast. My all-time favorite animated Disney movie.

I love both of these classic films, but there can only be one winner, and for me it's Beauty and the Beast. More developed characters, better music and animation.

Easily Beauty and the Beast.

Beauty and the Beast because it came out the year I was born. I enjoyed Snow White for it was the first and finest feature film Walt Disney has ever created.

Snow White was a game changer but Beauty in the Beast has a far more fluid story and is a much better film.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs > Beauty and the Beast.

I love snow white but beauty and the beast hands down the movie is so magical and the soundtrack is amazing.