Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs vs. Beauty and the Beast

1 comments

12 comments

on 5/31/2010

Good matchup. Show White is the promise, but Beauty and the Beast is the fulfillment.

on 5/31/2010

I'm soft for Snow White because of what it means in cinema history. And I remember being amazed as a kid after seeing the animation process. It's one of the things I think drew me to cinema.

on 5/31/2010

Snow White is definitely one of those cinema-changing films, like The Jazz Singer or Star Wars. But Beauty and the Beast is absolutely one of the best of Disney's follow-ups. A deserved Best Picture Oscar nomination, before there were 10 nominees, or even a Best Animated Feature category. I more appreciate Snow White than actually legitimately love it. Beauty and the Beast, I love.

on 12/10/2010

Beauty and the Beast has better character development ... and the heroine has a MUCH better singing voice! Ha.

on 8/30/2013

"Beauty and the Beast" easily wins this one.

on 9/27/2013

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs wins hands downs. I hate Beauty and the Beast, it is too BOORING.

on 12/13/2013

Snow White.

on 6/6/2014

Beauty and the beast is visually stunning it has better characters and a great magical story and I Love Snow White it was a game changer and creative.but BEAST wins.

on 6/6/2014

Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favorite Disney movies.

on 6/7/2014

Beauty and the Beast. My all-time favorite animated Disney movie.

on 4/23/2015

I love both of these classic films, but there can only be one winner, and for me it's Beauty and the Beast. More developed characters, better music and animation.

on 2/11/2016

Easily Beauty and the Beast.

on 6/28/2016

Beauty and the Beast because it came out the year I was born. I enjoyed Snow White for it was the first and finest feature film Walt Disney has ever created.

on 1/15/2017

Snow White was a game changer but Beauty in the Beast has a far more fluid story and is a much better film.

on 2/20/2017

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs > Beauty and the Beast.

on 10/26/2018

beauty and the beast

on 1/22/2019

I love snow white but beauty and the beast hands down the movie is so magical and the soundtrack is amazing.