The Dark Knight vs. Jaws

16 comments

10 comments

Damn it..hard to pick between number 1 and number 2!!

The Dark Knight is possibly the most overrated movie ever. Jaws is much better for sure.

The Dark Knight. Jaws has great interactions between the characters, but there's a little too much cheesy moments "Smile you son of a" to make it completely stand up.

Both have great entertainment value but im going with Dark Knight purely on the strength on Heath Ledger's performance.

Jaws is overrated. The Dark Knight abuses it.

Oh gosh, one of the closest matchups I have ever seen, but Dark Knight edges a little bit

Are you serious?

"Are you serious?" This, but on the other side.

Jaws for the win.

Yeah...The Dark Knight for me. Jaws just didn't work for me.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Jaws didn't work for me, but it certainly didn't leave me overly impressed either. Yes, I did like it, but definitely not as much as The Dark Knight.

To be honest, disappointed with Jaws, its characters weren't as interesting as I hoped they could be. The Dark Knight, however, is one of the most dark and intriguing films I have ever seen.

After a second viewing, I can happily say that Jaws really really impressed me but not the way The Dark Knight...at least, not yet. Jaws is in my top 60...Speilberg has done better for sure!

The Dark Knight is just the better movie.

bfc
bfc

The Dark Knight had a huge impact on me and it's in my top 20, but Jaws to me is a perfect movie with suspense, adventure and humor. I have to go with Jaws, its in my top 5.

Jaws wins easily!

TDK is a super movie, but Jaws is just too legendary! Can't get enough of it.

I love the Dark Knight,but I'll always remember the first time watching Jaws,every time John William's score came on,l almost had a heart attack!

Oh dear.........

the dark knight for sure, brilliant performance by ledger, and also eckhart

Goodness I can't decide which is which...ugh* c'mon! obviously the Dark Knight! Heath Ledger? Christian Bale? Morgan Freeman? What more could you ask? lol :)))

It fills me with despair that anyone could possibly think The Dark Knight was better than Jaws, by any criteria you could name.

Definitely going with Jaws. One of Spielberg's absolute best for sure.

Man, I'm really proud of Jaws hanging with TDK. I thought for sure TDK would annihilate Jaws on this particular site.

Like choosing between sons! Then I remembered the non-Joker moments of TDK

Just remember all the non-Joker parts of The Dark Knight. Don't quite hold up, right? And they're 1h and ½ of the film.

Jaws is among perfect, but I perfer Dark Knight here.

Jaws goes off the novelty of the first blockbuster. The dark knight is the better made film.

Jaws.

Most for sure Jaws.

Jaws is the perfect thriller, but I'll go with TDK cuz it had a huge impact on me. To me, Jaws felt a bit dated after the first viewing, but I still enjoyed TDK after several viewings.

DK is great. But cmon it’s jaws.

Jaws is probably more iconic, that's the only thing it has over TDK. TDK wins in everything else and wins big