The Dark Knight vs. Batman Forever

13 comments

1 comments

'The Dark Knight' may not be my favorite Batman flick, but it beats out 'Forever' thats for sure.

There is no comparison between these two Batman films. Dark Knight crushes Batman Forever.

Batman Forever is a guilty pleasure of mine. Light years ahead of Batman & Robin, of course. I actually like Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face, and, to a lesser extent, Jim Carrey as the Riddler. But my lord, when you put it up against The Dark Knight...TDK is way, way, way better in EVERY. SINGLE. WAY. That includes Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face (sorry, Mr. Jones).

Forever doesn't stand a chance.

Of the Schumacher dynasty, FOREVER is the better one, no doubt. Jim Carrey was spot on as The Riddler, and Val Kilmer was decent. But that's like saying a heart attack is a better way to die than drowning. And in this case, there is NOTHING that can compare to the dark brilliance that is THE DARK KNIGHT.

I didn't like TDK much. But I'll have to pick it over Batman Forever.

Yes, I have my complaints about "Batman Forever," but "The Dark Knight" isn't perfect, either. Ultimately, I go with the latter because Aaron Eckhart did far more with the same role that Tommy Lee Jones had in his film.

While I love Carrey's performance as the Riddler, there's only one Batman movie I'd rate above The Dark Knight, and Forever is not it.

This might be one of the worst match-ups in the history of flickchart. Dark Knight, fools.

Forever was awesome with its cheesy one-liners and campy over-the-top feel. But there's simply no doubt in my mind that TDK is way better.

I really loved BF so much as i loved TDK but is very fool comparing Forever with the TDK so TDK wins by logic

Is very fool indeed, Luis.

pathtic

dark knigt

it's really impossible that no one else hasn't given the point to Batman Forever But I'm really the first one who did it because for me even if everyone always says that the dark knight is a masterpiece for me Batman Forever and the best of all Batman movie and also my moviefavorite of all time so I give it to Batman forever