Batman Begins vs. Gladiator

5 comments

11 comments

JRM
JRM

Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm. Gladiator.

ear
ear

Russell Crowe was heroic and Christian Bale was conflicted with a speech impediment. This is my reason for this vote.

Batman Begins. Bale gave a better performance and Neeson made a more intimidating villain.

No way was Neeson's performance better than Joaquin's chilling portrayal of Commodus. Hell even Cillian Murphy's Scarecrow was more intimidating than Ras.

Begins

Not even Maximus can beat the Batman.

I'll take the Batman.

Gladiator just didn't do much for me.

Interesting matchup here. Didn't really know how the voting would go. I'm in the Gladiator club on this one. It's just more enjoyable for me. It took TDK and TDKR for me to really appreciate BB. Gladiator, on the other hand, is highly enjoyable as a standalone. BB, not so much.

I didn't like either but I didnt like Batman more

Maximus all day over Batman's humble beginnings...

Batman begins sucked.Gladiator destroys it

@JC13: A child can beat Batman in this movie. He gets beat up left and right. This movie ruined Batman for me

Both great, but Gladiator edges this one out for me.

" A child can beat Batman in this movie. " Indeed... Bale couldn't even move his head in that costume. Batman Begins doesn't hold up well at all. In fact, it's kind of crap. Gladiator wins this easily.

If you remove the joker, Begins is better than even Dark Knight. Gladiator is great but Batman wins.

Gladiator and Russel Crowe is a trash hero to be honeat