Monsters, Inc. vs. Finding Nemo

12 comments

14 comments

Ooooooh. I'm gonna hafta go for the slapstick stylings of Mike Wazowski. Sorry Marlin

My Pixar vote goes to Monsters.

Being a Pixar film, Monsters Inc. is, of course, wonderful. But Finding Nemo has more heart. It is easily my pick of the cream of the crop that is Pixar, and the greatest animated movie I've ever seen.

Oh, and not to mention how absolutely phenomenal Nemo is from a technical standpoint. I don't think Pixar has matched its sheer beauty since. (WALL·E came pretty dang close.) But the first time I watched Finding Nemo, I know my jaw was on the floor as I stared at the screen in wonder. That they pulled that off, while still telling the best story they've told thus far, is incredible.

Monsters Inc.

Monsters, Inc. had more potential, but Finding Nemo had the better execution. It is simply a wondrous film. It is a pleasure just to look at it with the sound on mute. And its story is perhaps Pixar's most heartfelt. Besides Up, that is. So I swing toward Finding Nemo.

JRM
JRM

Monsters.

i love both movies but i like finding nemo more

Finding Nemo is in Pixar's top 3, for me.

To me, Finding Nemo was always one of Pixar's weakest films. It's not bad, or even mediocre. It's extremely fun, and I highly recommend it, yet when compared to Up and Wall-E, it feels minuscule. Monsters Inc., on the other hand, is far funnier and has far more heart, even if it suffers slightly in the sophistication department. Monsters Inc. will always be viewed as a masterpiece in my eyes, and Finding Nemo will be viewed by me as just a very good movie.

Nemo..........but it's like choosing the Filet or New York Strip...both are fandamntastic.

Monsters Inc. has way better storytelling. Finding Nemo's story felt like rolling from one situation into the next. On the other hand though, Finding Nemo has better visuals, is more memorable and doesn't have an annoying little girl. Finding Nemo wins.

Monsters!

Two of Pixars best, I prefer Monsters Inc.

Monsters, Inc. always!!!

Nemo.

Nemo is way more adventurous. I'm impressed how they could make the places seem unfamiliar despite it being the ocean. It even brings the action on land.

Monsters, Inc. never reaches the highs nor the lows that Finding Nemo reaches. Half of Finding Nemo is brilliant, the other half boring. All of Monsters, Inc. is very good. Gosh, how tricky...

I prefer Finding Nemo, but not by much.

Monsters Inc. was decent, certainly in the upper half of Pixar's repertoire, but Finding Nemo is my personal favourite Pixar film (yes, that includes the three Toy Stories). Finding Nemo wins.

I like Monsters Inc. a little bit more.

That Monsters Inc soundtrack is the greatest thing ever.

I'm gonna go with Monsters because it means more to me. But maybe Finding Nemo is a better movie.

My hesitation hand is cool haha

Finding Nemo, although both are amazing

Monsters, Inc. is more well written.

Monsters Inc I loved for a while and was pretty fun to watch. That movie has a lot of great and funny characters in it, memorable quotes, and overall entertaining. I still love Finding Nemo, but I got to go with Monsters, Inc.

Monsters Inc I loved for a while and was pretty fun to watch. That movie has a lot of great and funny characters in it, memorable quotes, and overall entertaining. I still love Finding Nemo, but I got to go with Monsters, Inc.

Monsters, Inc. because my cousin Nick watched it all time when we was younger and it reminds me of my aunt Tracy, but Finding Nemo was still a good movie though

Monsters Inc.

Opinion changed, Finding Nemo

finding nemo is educational and monsters inc is horse shit

Two movies I watched the shit out of as a kid! Monsters Inc. definitely has the more interesting & colourful premise, but I think Finding Nemo's story just works a little better for me.