Spider-Man: Homecoming vs. The Amazing Spider-Man 2

4 comments

3 comments

Too very underwhelming Spider-Man movies. Both action without heart. Both have terrible villains. Both had generic characters. At least, Homecoming had a couple good scenes, Amazing 2 had nothing!

Is this even worth talking about? I don't despise ASM2, but it's so deeply flawed that it could never measure up to Homecoming.

Gotta go with Homecoming....

I also don't despise TASM2, but re-watching the Raimi films made me realise just how flawed it and its predecessor were, and despite enjoying it in the cinema, I have no intention of watching it again. Homecoming wins, but I'm not as enamoured with it as the rest of the world seems to be; solid, but unspectacular, despite having one of the better villains in this franchise since the first Avengers film.

Homecoming is a little better I suppose, but if you'd ask me right now, I'd rather watch ASM2. At least that was totally focused on the Spider-Man world, and not just an MCU placeholder.

Homecoming was much easier to sit through.

Every other SM movie I've seen beats TASM2. It's a dumpster fire.

I know this will be too much now but for me I prefer The Amazing Spider-man 2 much better even if it wasn't as good as the first at least I have a villain that made real sense i.e. Harry Goblin who was really a villain who could less promote him instead l 'vulture wasn't for menothing no pleasure this villain however is the least better of the other worst villains in the MCU