Avengers: Endgame vs. Star Wars: The Last Jedi

7 comments

2 comments

Endgame is a far more satisfying movie and experience!

No any garbage Star Wars films doesn't stand a chance against to any of MCU.

Endgame by a landslide

Avengers....

Endgame of course but The Last Jedi is worst Star Wars movie

Last Jedi insulted fans. Avengers Endgame looked to please most fans. Maybe too much so but still Avengers Endgame is way better.

They were both hot garbage that insulted fans

I didn't think either of them were all that great, but I wouldn't say they "insulted fans" exactly (the only Star Wars film that insults the fans is Rise of Skywalker imo). Still: Endgame by a landslide.

The Last Jedi was one that I was extremely mixed on when I first saw it in theaters. It was almost frustrating how the movie seemed to go out of its way to deviate from expectations. But something about it stuck with me and after watching it a few more times, I couldn't help but really like it. Not saying it's the perfect Star Wars movie, but I like how it set out to break new ground for the franchise after the welcome familiarity of The Force Awakens. Nothing wrong with Endgame, it's a fun superhero movie, but what you see is what you get. It was fun getting caught up in the hype when it was first released, but the movie is pure excess and doesn't make me want to re-watch it all that often, whereas The Last Jedi does.

Endgame has flaws but is light-years better than the Disney Star Wars MESS. They disgraced Star Wars and Mary Sued fans right out of love.