Avengers: Endgame vs. Star Wars: The Force Awakens

7 comments

7 comments

Gotta go Star Wars on this one. But the Mouse wins as always.

Star Wars is simply nothing but overrated, Endgame is the best modern moments no contest on here.

Honestly Force Awakens wins because I preferred the characters, the overall production and it doesn't include confusing time travel inconsistencies!

Endgame no contest.

I never thought anything come top my childhood nostalgia for anything Star Wars related. I was wrong...

Star Wars. That could change though.

Avengers: Endgame

Endgame stomps over this introduction to a bad trilogy

If it was phantom menace, the second worst of star wars after attack of the clones, then i'd have chosen endgame but now its force dominating avengers easily....

Force isn't strong in avengers

Two truths pf life :1. Its force that binds everything around you 2. Endgame is garbage and Star wars is superior

Star wars is clearly a better movie by miiiiiiiiƬeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels.....

Disney Star Wars SUCKS. Most fans choose to call that woke nonsense alternate reality to ignore.

@Rajveersingh1230 Imagine spamming because the film you like more is losing. Endgame beats Force Awakens so much it's not even funny; The Force Awakens was a re-hash of A New Hope except everything was dumbed down, and Endgame, while flawed, easily delivered an infinitely more entertaining and imo worthwhile experience.

@PigletPig fuck you asshole

I love them both, but Avengers: Endgame is one of my favorite movies of all time.