Avengers: Endgame vs. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

8 comments

8 comments

Avengers: Last Crusade! Iron Man over Indy's last adventure (Crystal Skull NEVER happened)

I'm going with Last Crusade

MCU > Every Indiana Jones flick.

Well yeah if it's all The MCU but as individual movies Last Crusade takes the cake against Endgame for a more coherent story.

Endgame is really good and has a real Epic feel to it but Last Crusade is what I want from a blockbuster. Coherent story, quick pacing, heart and great action. Endgame works on a dialogue driven first-act and a massive third act but, while I had a blast with the second act, it's convoluted and has plenty of plot holes.

Endgame....

It’s Endgame

Endgame once more.

INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE was much more entertaining than AVENGERS: ENDGAME, which wasn't as good as AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.

Endgame is much watchable.

Last Crusade is so much better then Endgame that it's not even funny.

Last Crusade is way better!

Endgame for sure even though in tone Last Crusade was a Marvel movie before there were such a thing as Marvel movies. Rewatch Last Crusade, you'll notice the same humor and action beats that Marvel is making billions with now.

Definitely Avengers Endgame is much watchable and epic also mostly beats anything Indiana Jones which wasn’t never that great of a entertainment reference.

last crusade is more rewatchable

My favourite Indiana jones film but I love endgame more.

Endgame is not even the best movie of its franchise although last crusade is also not the best but last crusade beats every fucking boring marvel movie, i would say, even the worst indy movie, temple of doom beats endgame