Predator 2 vs. Predator

0 comments

13 comments

Arnold and Carl Weathers vs Danny Glover and Bill Paxton No contest! The original is the best

the original was much better

I like the sequel, but the original is obviously much better.

This is one of the biggest declines in quality from original to sequel in movie history. I mean, I've seen crappier movies than Predator 2, and I don't hate it, but seriously....

Oh, and here's hoping that Robert Rodriguez and Nimròd Antal don't screw up this summer's Predators. We haven't had a good Predator movie in 23 years....

Can you even compare Predator 1 to Predator 2. ARNOLD ALL THE WAY!

Predator by far.

C'mon guys! Predator 2 was awesome as well. I don't understand the hate. Danny Glover did a pretty good job and the city setting does keep things interesting. Still, going with the original classic.

Predator wins with ease

Predator 2 was fun, but Predator was much more.

C'mon now son...

Predator 2 is extremely overhated. Seriously, the moive is really great. The main protagonist is almost as good as dutch, and he has so many BA moments, but never in an over the top ridiculous way. He’s a great character cause he thinks fast and smart enough to stay alive. And the atmosphere is insane in P2. The gritty and grimy city was portrayed wonderfully, you really get the sense the city might actually be more dangerous then the Predator. And there’s so many great scenes of tension, as they make you really root for the protagonist. I could praise and defend Predator 2 all day, but no matter what I’ll never admit it’s a supior sequel. The original is a perfect movie that’s in that rare untouchable movie level. It’s a perfectly paced, acted, directed, written, and shot movie. Even better then many masterpieces like Citizen Kane, Jurassic Park, Night of thr Living Dead, and I even think it’s better then Saving Private Ryan. Predator 1 is a god level film, while Predator 2 was just a really great film.

Arnold is better than Clover.

The original wins but I liked them both more during rewatches.

Predator 2 has one of the biggest quality drops from original to sequel

The original is the best