National Lampoon's Vacation vs. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

7 comments

7 comments

2 vacations, but only one can win. Gots to go with Wally World. Stupid Moose.

It's been a bazillion years since I've seen the first Vacation movie. Just watched Christmas Vacation at xmas-time and it still made me laugh. Made my sister-in-law just about fall of the couch laughing. It's hard when you remember thinking a movie was hilarious, but not having seen it in something like 20 years and only being able to remember bits and pieces.

Really the only two good films in the series although, Vegas Vaction did have its moments.

Two of the greatest comedies of all time. I prefer Christmas Vacation because it's simply hilarious every time I watch it (and I actually watch it almost every year around Christmas), but the original Vacation is some great fun as well. Gotta love Chevy Chase as Clark W. Griswold.

Vacation is probably my all-time favorite comedy. Christmas Vacation is the only other one in the series I enjoy.

Actually kinda hard. I'll give the nod to the original.

I'm going with the original. Two classics, without a doubt...

Somehow I like Christmas Vaction better!

Vacation wins here.

I do prefer the first one

Yeah, the two best but the original rules.

Definitely the best installments in the series. I've always been more of a fan of Christmas Vacation myself. It's in my top 20.

Christmas Vacation is better, like, waaaay better. "Shitter was full"

Both are really good, but the Vacation '83 holds up better. Like, the only good Rusty, and less bullshit.

Both make me piss myself laughing....x-mas by a hair

I've never really seen Vacation, but Christmas Vacation on the other hand, is funny and still makes me laugh to this day and remains one of my favorite movies