The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King vs. Se7en

11 comments

8 comments

Very few movies will be able to beat Return of the King, for me. Seven is great though.

Se7en all the way it has better music, plot, and acting. Return of the King sucks like hell.

It's really close for me but I have to go with Se7en.

I'm not a fan of horror. LoTR wins.

Seven... Return of the king isnt even the best lord of the rings movie

Return of the King just overtook Se7en recently and swiftly moving into the top 15. This is my choice btw.

Se7en and it's not even close. The greatest thriller ever made.

Oh this is a tough one. Both two great films, I think Se7en will get the win for me. Having great performances and plot.

Se7en is extremely awesome don't get me wrong but nothing on my list will ever top LOTR

Se7en is brilliant, but not much beats Lord of the Rings.

Epic fantasy vs. nail-biting thriller. LOTR is my favorite trilogy of all time, and ROTK is my favorite installment of the trilogy. Se7en is great, but it slows down considerably mid-way in and then picks back up toward the very end. Gotta admit, Se7en's ending is one of the best in the business but not enough to warrant putting it ahead of the conclusion of LOTR. ROTK wins.

Se7en is damn good but, simply as a matter of personal cinematic taste, I still prefer The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

This is a tough one. Return of the King wins by a margin, the Lord of the Rings finale is a bit too epic to lose this.

I love the LOTR movies, but not quite as much as a lot of you guys do. Se7en is a thought-provoking and thrilling experience and it gets my vote here.

Se7en. If it was Fellowship, we would have a tough choice.

Return of the King. But can't go wrong with Se7en either, to be honest.

Return of the King over Se7en.

Seven wins again.

ear
ear

Return of the King is the royal choice.

Two totally different scenes but whatever, "What's in the box?" > Ride to Rohirrim.