Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets vs. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

3 comments

4 comments

It would be a different story if we were talking about Prisoner of Azkaban here, but I did like Narnia more than the first two Potter movies.

Didn't love Narnia, but Chamber of Secrets is all over the place.

I prefer 'Chamber of Secrets'. For me, it is easier to watch and I connect with the characters more than in the 'Narnia' films.

Chamber of Secrets is the second worst Harry Potter movie, but it's still better than Narnia in my book.

It comes down to this, I would actually choose to watch Chamber of Secrets again.

For me it's Narnia, I can't see how anyone could pick The Chamber of Secrets over it.

I hated Narnia. It's not the movie which could complete with "Chamber of Secrets", though CoS is one of the worst Harry Potter movies.

As a whole, the Harry Potter films are miles above the Narnia movies, no question. But LWW is the best of its series, and not a bad little movie when you come down to it, whereas I think Chamber of Secrets is the weakest Harry Potter book AND movie.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe