Ghostbusters vs. The Sixth Sense

10 comments

3 comments

LOL

Yeah, 'Ghostbusters' all the way!

It's weird guys, they say there's two choices, but all I'm seeing is Ghostbusters. Surely they're not suggesting that 6th sense is a choice here.

SPOILER ALERT: They cross the streams in the end and kill the Stay Puff't Marshmallow Man.

There's something weird...and it don't look good. Who ya gonna call? BRUCE WILLIS!

ear
ear

“I see dead people.” The Sixth Sense is the real Ghost story.

JRM
JRM

Ghostbusters doesn't hold up anywhere near the finely crafted 'Sixth Sense'. Still good, though. Surely much better back in the day.

mce
mce

Listen... do you smell something? Ghost Busters "holds up" better than Mount Everest. Bill Murray is God's greatest gift to man.

Ghostbusters holds up better after multiple viewings for me. The movie is a comedy quote machine. Loved Sixth Sense, but it loses this VS...

"Ghostbusters" by a long, long, long shot.

Bruce Willis gets shot in the first scene, but people still were still surprised when he turned out to be a ghost!! Ghostbusters by a mile.

Sixth Sense top 100 horror films a great film ,but Ghostbusters is so funny classic and quotable its more fun to rewatch!

Ray, when someone asks you if you prefer Ghostbusters to The Sixth Sense, you say "YES!"

The Sixth Sense bored me. Ghostbusters.