Freddy Vs. Jason vs. Friday the 13th

7 comments

0 comments

How about that. Freddy vs. Jason is fun. Stupid, nonsensical, problematic fun. The characters are poopy and those looking for a film that fits perfectly within the ANOES and F13 franchises will be disappointed (the F13 people especially; Jason is afraid of water? Really?), but as its own thing, it's very entertaining stuff. The Friday the 13th remake sucked. Everyone's horny as balls, and Jason is there to kill them in the least satisfying ways possible. And the film has boobs. A lot of 'em. Doesn't make it a good movie, or an entertaining one for that matter. And you gotta hate the ending. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Blegh. That's why I love Mentos. The Freshmaker.

freddy vs jason is the winner in this fight. the remake of friday the 13th sucked big time. the problem was it didnt know it sucked so it took itself seriously. freddy vs jason knew going in it wasnt going to be the best movie ever made so i think they had more fun with it. im more a freddy fan anyways, jason voorhees is lame.

Easy Freddy and Jay

Though the Friday remake sports one of the best pair of tits I've ever seen....I'll go with F v J easy...

I enjoyed The Friday remake FAR better than the Nightmare remake. But I do enjoy Freddy vs Jason more.

Freddy vs. Jason

Ditto Spoon.

I said that wrong. I liked Jason's remake and hated Freddy's .

I honestly had a lot of fun with Freddy vs Jason after rewatching it, it's stupidity no longer bothers me, however Friday the 13th's stupidity bothers me a lot