The Silence of the Lambs vs. Back to the Future

8 comments

6 comments

These are the sort of match-ups that I hate. Two great movies and great for different reasons. At times like these I guess I have to go with the old, "if I only had one movie to watch while stranded on an island"....Back to the Future!

Obviously it's Back to the Future for me. But two great movies nonetheless.

Silence of the Lambs is a masterpiece, but I have to go with BTTF. I don't know that it's necessarily a better movie than Silence of the Lambs, but between the two, it's my personal favorite.

Back to the Future is a classic.

Silence of the lambs is just brilliant in so many ways. Back to the future in some ways is better than silence of the lambs but silence of the lambs still wins this, but only just

BTTF wins for now, but it could change.

I didn't enjoy Silence Of The Lambs with the first watch, i'll rewatch it. BTTF will always entertain me.

Oo this is a pretty good match up here I don't know what to pick

Damn! I want to skip this one, because they're both winners for me. lol but.. here it goes DOCCCC!!!! which one do you think i choose? :P

I hate to say this in the face of Back To The Future but SotL.

I hate to say this in the face of Back To The Future but SotL.

Marty McFly trumps Hannibal....

BTTF

Silence edges out Marty.

I'll take Silence over Future for now.

Close, but i'm going with Hannibal Lecter

Marty easily, I love Part III the best out of the trilogy but the first one is really great too. Part II is the worst by far and I would still take it over any Hannibal crap