Superman vs. The Dark Knight

4 comments

6 comments

two amazing movies based on comic books, I'm still feel the buzz of The Dark Knight and Heath Ledger's amazing performance, so I'm giving the nod to The Dark Knight!

Superman was a tighter movie. For all of the talk about Heath Ledger's performance, there's still the rest of the film (especially the second half) that was tedious.

Both are arguably the greatest films of the superhero/ comic inspired genre, with each take complamenting the hero it protrays. While Superman is more visually imressive and has the more iconic score, while The Dark Knight features better performances and a better script. It can go either way for me, but for now The Dark Knight wins.

Dark Knight: Better supporting cast and villain and tighter plot Superman: Better main protagonist. Dark Knight wins.

This matchup shouldn't be taken too lightly. TDK still wins.

Got stay with Superman

What's so great about the Superman movie? Dark Knight wins without hesitation.

Give me the effortless magic of Christopher Reeve and Donner's Superman over the ponderous self-seriousness of The Dark Knight

Love both... but The Dark Knight for being more filmic I guess!

The Dark Knight for sure. Superman is still great, but The Dark Knight is on a completely different level.

Allow me to break the tie. I think Superman is the greatest superhero film ever. Maybe the Dark Knight has a better third act, but nothing tops the magic of Superman.

Superman isn't even the best Superman movie (that belongs to Superman II)

Two classics and all, but the best Batman movie tops the best Superman movie anyday