The Lion King vs. Jurassic Park

6 comments

18 comments

The two movies I had on heavy rotation throughout my childhood. Picking 'Jurassic Park' as it is one of the best and helped lead me into more "serious" cinematic experiences.

I'll go with The Lion King because of the nostalgia factor.

JRM
JRM

I'm gonna have to go for Jurassic Park. It redefined the term "blockbuster". And it blew my mind when I first saw it.

Both are phenomenal films even now 16 or so years later, I suppose I'll choose Lion King only just for the slightly better soundtrack though soundtrack by John Williams on Jurassic Park is also phenomenal, i could think about this one all day.

I could go back and forth on this so many times, it would make my head spin.

I just can't... I can't :(

I go with Jurassic Park by a hair.

Hello nostalgia! Fantastic movies and both of them were a significant part of my childhood. The Lion King by a hair.

Lion King, Jurrasic Park is really cool and and fun to watch but i just cant.

WELCOME...to Jurassic Park!

Jurassic Park by a long shot.

Back when I was like 5 these were my two favorite movies and I would watch them practically everyday. Still to this day I love both of them, but Lion King wins.

Jurassic Park wins by a hair.

I love the lion king but Jurassic park is just perfect

I prefer Jurassic Park just a tiny, tiny, tiny little bit. Both are childhood icons for me, but Jurassic Park was a bit more mindblowing imo.

The dinosaur vs the cat. This is really... really... tough. By a milli-milli-milli meter the dinosaur comes out the king.

The Park will always win.

I didn't care for Lion King. It's pretty bad. Park with ease.

The Lion King

ear
ear

Jurassic Park takes down Lion King.

The Tyrannosaurus rex over simba..

Hard to decide but my chart says Lion King so I'll go with that!

Both are great 90s adventure movies. i like Jurassic Park better though.

Jurassic Park. Not even close.

The Lion King might have better music. But Jurassic Park is a far greater masterpiece. Jurassic Park wins.

My point of view Lion king is real hot stuff

This is a tough choice! But I think I prefer The Lion King since it is one of the best animated movies of all time, if not THE best, and it is Disney's best work in my opinion.