The Lion King vs. Chicken Run

4 comments

0 comments

Well I'm sorry Chicken Run, but The Lion King is just a bit too iconic. Even if Chicken Run is much funnier.

chicken run ain't even in the same ballpark

Personally, I find Chicken Run to be light years better than the good, but overrated Lion King. Chicken Run is more quirky, features a better score, more endearing characters and better voice work. I like The Lion King, I adore Chicken Run.

I love Chicken Run, but The Lion King is...The Lion King.

The Lion King holds so much power in its hands, and yet at the same time lightly skips across humorously. It's a wonderful classic, yet holds so many thorns of plot-holes within it. Now let's talk about Chicken Run. Practically a classic, this animated movie is cool. It has heart. It has excellent humor, and makes the villain (mrs. tweedy) very scary in the limited time it has to present her. It presents the plans and has very nice romance, unlike the Lion King with its...unexplained...weirdness. Therefore, The Disney classic impossibly, losses this battle. Even with its one powerful moment, nice message, good songs, and cruel villain, The Lion King simply cannot defeat Chicken Run. The latter movie just seems better in my opinion.

I love both movies but for me it has to be lion king I mean the voice acting,the animation,the songs just everything about the lion king at least for me beats out chicken run