The Sixth Sense vs. Gladiator

5 comments

2 comments

The Sixth Sense is WAY at the top of my very, very favorite movies ever. I gotta go with it even though I really enjoyed Gladiator and Gladiator included tasty man goodness.

JRM
JRM

I used to absolutely love Gladiator . . . but I just saw it again a few weeks ago, and I'm surprised that it hasn't held up as well as it used to for me. The Sixth Sense on the other hand, it still gives me chills and still provides the emotional punch--years after.

My 6th sense is telling me that Gladiator will lose.

Gladiator is in my top five of most overrated movies of all-time. "Sixth Sense" is a solid horror/supernatural thriller.

Bruce Willis sucks and Gladiator was one of the best action movies of the decade.

Gladiator. The Sixth Sense is infinitely more influential, but Gladiator's just better in my book.

The sixth sense is far better movie

I'm going with Sixth Sense because of two reasons, the ending and the child, everyone has talked about the ending so I'm just going to talk about the child's performance. It is one of the best child performances out there and I think that he should've won the oscar.