The Matrix Revolutions vs. Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

6 comments

9 comments

RSF
RSF

Must I admit having seen both of these?

I felt the same way, which one did I dislike less?

Oh God, these are both so terrible I can't choose.

i wish those sequels never exist. They're so lame. : (

strangely enough the best fights in both movies both take place in the rain (Jango V Obi; Neo V Smith) I'll go with Clones tho, the end battle was way better than Revolutions' end battle

JRM
JRM

Haters gonna hate, but I really enjoyed both. However, I liked Episode II more.

ugh, attack of the crappy sequels. Maybe I'll close my eyes and leave it up to fate.

The Matrix sequels made mistakes. The Star Wars prequels made more. This one is tricky (were it The Matrix Reloaded, this would be no contest), but the atrocious dialogue in ATOC cinches it. Matrix wins.

Two movies that really shouldn't be made at all. But TRUST me, after watching Attack of The Clones you're gonna feel even the STORMTROOPERS in the original trilogy have better dialogues than this clonediabetes. Matrix will take this.

Attack of the Clones crushes the worst Matrix.

Thank you for backing up these movies. Personally I like the Matrix Revolutions better, but both great movies!

When people dont like movies, their immature, uneducated comments come out. Both of these were great sequals, but the Matrix was better

The Matrix 2

number 3 I meant

the matrix revolutions is a bad, big, dumb action film. honestly i enjoy it.attack of the clones just mac's me mad.

Two middling and disappointing movies, Clones delivered much more