Dark Phoenix vs. Shazam!

6 comments

6 comments

Shazam! was pretty fun, although I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to see it again. Dark Phoenix was just so dull and uninspired.

Dark Phoenix was a great way to end the FoX-Men. Way better than Shazam to be sure. Dark Phoenix is criminally ignored and underrated in every way.

Shazam. No contest

I don't really like either. I guess I'm more attached to the X-Men characters so, even as poorly executed as the movie was, Dark Phoenix wins Here!

Dark Phoenix May have it's issue flaws but kind of rewatchable and as Shazam isn’t anything great simple but modern forgettable film.

no no no no you guys are tripping no way shazam worse than `x-woman: dark phoenix'

Shazam wins...but I didn't hate Dark Phoenix...

Two completely forgettable lack of waste, shazam is even more dumb how it invented.

Dark Phoenix. While not perfect, I still really enjoyed it. Shazam was just kind of "meh" for me

shazam steps on dark phoenix, killed the entire franchise to be sure :)

My goodness Dark Phoenix destroys the awful Shazam. Unless you are an eight year old yourself.

Really guys, Dark Phoenix is the worst X-Men after Origins and New Mutants. Shazam is one of the best DCEU movie.