Epic Movie vs. Iron Man

2 comments

3 comments

Two dumb-as-bricks films with atrocious bits of so called "humor", both thinking that making comedy "Big and loud = laughs". With such a generic supporting cast and dumbed down scripts, both films follow a trend of bad comedy attempting to pass as entertainment. Both are an absolute stane on their respective genres and film making in general, but at least Epic Movie's public knows it's dumb comedy and don't try desperately fool themselves into thinking it's high art.

So first it was non-social, non-critical, brainless bashing and praising, then it was blatantly copying critics' and IMDb Users' opinions, THEN it was quoting characters from Batman / Marvel movies for no apparent reason, then back to the nonsensical, redundant and hollow bashing and praising and NOW the trend is to take a shitty movie (Meet the Spartans, Judge Dredd, Epic Movie, Catwoman etc. etc. etc.) and a Nolan / Marvel movie to create a custom matchup just to attentionwhore "oh yeah, ITSDATBADUGUISE". I'm going to write a book about this, and I'm gonna call it "The Devolution of Fanboys - Step by Step". You heard it here first, folks.

I'm buying MysticSpoon's book...

As Iron Man once said: "Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

I was looking for a trash vs marvel match up to yell "COME AND GET YOUR FOOD SQUAREMASTER!!!" but it looks like you've all beaten me too it. Not sure whether that's funny or sad...

Superman meets X-Men. Won't bee seeing that on the big screen any time soon.

Iron Man