Pulp Fiction vs. Pan's Labyrinth

12 comments

3 comments

JRM
JRM

Both classics in their own right. But Pulp Fiction took a bigger piece of my heart.

Argh! I don't want to choose. OK, It'll have to be Pulp Fiction.

ear
ear

Pulp Fiction is just hard to beat.

Pulp Fiction. Halfway through i started to hate Pan´s Labyrinth. I don´t know why.

I'll be the lone voice for Pan's Labyrinth maybe's it's proximity, but it's a perfect movie as far as I'm concerned.

It doesn't make much sense to compare these two (what do they have in common? people killing people with guns? so what?), but Pulp Fiction is ranked just a tiny bit above Pan's Labyrinth in my list. Also @eltill halfway you started to hate Pan's Labyrinth? I thought the beginning was dragging just a little and got more interesting in the second half.

Give me some more Pulp

Pan's Labyrinth for me!

Pulp.

It's Pulp...easily...

I love both of these films and both of them are so different, it's difficult to compare, so I'm going to go with Pulp Fiction, only because I have to choose...

Pulp Fiction by far. Personally, I didn't care for Pan's Labyrinth.

I love both but Pulp Fiction is the best movie ever made

I have the feeling I'm standing alone on this one...... Pan's Labyrinth for me

i love both, but i prefer del toro to tarantino here

Pan's Labyrinth is quite honestly crafted with such care and creativity in this dark war torn world blending in the reality and fantasy seamlessly. For what it is and as far as I'm concerned it's a perfect movie. It takes my vote on this one.