No Country for Old Men vs. Spider-Man 2

8 comments

8 comments

Very tough choice ! I'm going to take the oler movie, but what a pity !

The ending of No Country For Old Men ruined it for me. Otherwise, as much as I love Spider-Man 2, this would have been no contest.

No Country was great and all, but like evryobdy knows the ending sucked. Spider Man 2 is one of the greatest superhero movies ever, but i have to give it to No Country since it did win Best Picture at the Oscars

No Country. No Contest.

No country was a weird film. I enjoyed Javier Bardem's performance but not much else. And in my book SM2 is the best Comic book adaptation of all-time.

Lol no country for sure

There is no country for old men....and spiderman.

No Country is a really good film but I just like Spider-Man 2 more. It is still among the best comic book films ever made.

No Country tops Spidey...

No Country

Anton over Spidey...

ear
ear

No Country over any Spider-Man so far.

These are the kinds of matchups that I dread. So damn close!

Spider-Man by a lot. No Country is a shit film. Yes, SHIT.

No Country is STILL a shit film. You heard me. SHIT.

I Love Spiderman 2 but it gets stomped by No Country.

Honestly, I don't understand why people keep complaining that the ending sucked. The ending was supposed to be that way. Any other ending wouldn't have worked for the themes it was playing with. I thought the ending was brilliant and one of the best endings to any movie I've ever seen. Spider-Man 2 is the greatest superhero movie (superhero movie, but movie with superheroes cause otherwise TDK would edge it out) ever, but it doesn't even come close