Little Women vs. Lawn Dogs

1 comments

0 comments

The only thing I have to say here is that Lawn Dogs is a truly terrible, terrible movie. It has exactly zero redeeming qualities. Little Women defini . . . no, no, no. Y'know what? I'm not done. Lawn Dogs is possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. If it's not last on my flickchart, it's only because marginally less bad movies haven't come up against it. It just . . . It just plain sucks. Thoroughly unlikable cast, including a terrible Mischa Barton? Check. Insipid premise completely unbelievable within the context of the movie? Check. Director whose biggest claim to fame is the Hugh Grant/Elle Macpherson "movie" Sirens? Check. This doesn't even get the Killer Klowns from Outer Space honour of being so bad it's good. Lawn Dogs is just . . . just plain bad! If you have never watched it, please don't, as you will be a better person because of it. It wastes not just the 98 minutes of your life spent watching it, but also it sucks out an additonal six hours, 27 minutes just because of its level of awfulness. I hate, hate, haaaaaate this movie. Little Women's pretty good, though. Go watch that instead.