Kill Bill Vol. 2 vs. Pulp Fiction

5 comments

16 comments

A tough choice, but I think the scene with Bud, Elle, and the Black Mamba win it for me.

I adore all things Tarantino however 'Kill Bill' wins as it is my current favorite all time film.

I think Kill Bill 2 really made it for me as the best Tarantino movie. Not that Pulp Fiction is that far behind. It's just I prefer Kill Bill 2.

JRM
JRM

Kill Bill has catapulted itself into my #1 and #2 slots in my all-time favs list . . . However, Pulp Fiction ain't far behind. :)

Pulp Fiction is probably my all-time favorite film. I can't count the number of times I've watched it, talked about it, or quoted it. I love all things Tarantino, but Kill Bill Vol. 2 is probably only his fourth best film, behind Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and now Inglorious Basterds.

People certainly seem to like Pulp Fiction the best of Tarantino's movies, but I have never been among them. The Kill Bills are such gems.

Kill Bill is good, but one volume is only half of the story, whereas Pulp Fiction is all of it.

PULP FICTION! Kill Bill duology is still awesome!

Pulp Fiction. Kill Bill Vol. 2 is a great film but my least favorite Tarantino (however, I have yet to see Death Proof)

Pulp Fiction, but not by much.

Pulp Fiction is Tarantino's masterpiece, though all of his film fall under the same category.

Turn back Kill Bill, you're a long way from this.

Kill Bill 2 definitely IS better.

Kill Bill Vol. 2 is certainly a great film, but Pulp Fiction is a masterpiece.

Pulp Fiction has the better cast more depth and a style that is super cool it wins this.

Pulp Fiction!

Without looking at the voting, I'm sure I'll be in the minority: KBV2.

Kill Bill Vol. 2 is Tarantino's best at combining style and substance. And Pai Mei is just awesome.

I love both Kill Bill's, but I love Pulp Fiction more. Beatrix Kiddo > Mia Wallace though, though it's close between them lol.

Kill Bill Vol. 2 is pretty weak tbh. I've always preferred the first part. Pulp Fiction wins.

Pulp Fiction all the way, baby.