Schindler's List vs. Pulp Fiction

10 comments

11 comments

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...................... pulp fiction (hardest choice so far though)

Mother of all movie...

Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction takes it out for me. The entertainment level is just phenomenal. Samuel Jackson's role is the best of his career.

Schindler's List is definitely better. Pulp Fiction is very overrated.

Schindler's List!

Pulp Fiction

Two of the best films ever and two of the best films of the 1990's. 1993 and 1994 are two of the truly great years in cinema history. Schindler's List is the better film, but both are top 100 films.

Schindler's list is far better movie IMO

Definitely Pulp Fiction.

Yeah Pulp Fiction is the clear victor here

Spielberg.

Schindler's List is one of the best dramatic films of all time, but Pulp Fiction revolutionized the way people made films. It was wholly original, new, and unique, which takes it for me.

Schindler's List gets the nod here.

ear
ear

Positively Pulp Fiction.

One of the most important movies ever made vs one of the most overrated movies ever made. Schlinder's List easily!

Well, Schindler's List is pulp fiction in a way.

Schindler's List is a better film, but I don't think I'll rewatch it again for a long time. Not that it's bad, FAR from it but entertainment value is not its strong suit and it's not supposed to be. It's a long, depressing, and draining experience that everyone should see at least once. Pulp Fiction on the other hand, while it may lack the perfect filmmaking and technical brilliance of Schindler's List, it makes up for it in it's entertainment value and rewatchability. I give the edge to Pulp Fiction for it's memorable dialogue, quotes, and characters.

Love Pulp Fiction, but Schindler's List is just simply peak cinema and unbelievably heartwreching, hits all the right notes. Schindler's List for me and it is not much of a contest

Schindler's List is amazing. Pulp Fiction was funny but it can never beat Schindler's List.

Switched to Pulp Fiction

Schindler's list is better. It is one of the best movies of the 90s

Schindler’s List is a perfect movie but not a rewatchable one. Pulp Fiction is more rewatchable and influential

S LIST wins this epic battle. This is the Holocaust vs. a dark comedy movie. NO comparison who wins. S LIST