Schindler's List vs. Return of the Jedi

12 comments

16 comments

Seriously? How can you compare these movies? Unfair!

Return of the Jedi wins easily. All of the originals of Star Wars thump Schindler's List.

Return of the Jedi thumps here. Bigger entertainment value, the definition of blockbuster film making and ends the series with pride. Its a shame how all of the Star Wars films didn't win Best Picture. I mean I can understand Empire Strikes Back (because of the competition against Raging Bull) but apart from that...

Return of the Jedi by far. Much better made and also features fun entertainment. Its really hard to beat any of the original Star Wars.

STAAAAAAAR WWWWWWWWWWWWARS

Return of the Jedi gets the win.

I've always liked Schindler's List, it doesn't have anywhere near the appeal of Return of the Jedi.

RotJ...easy choice fo rme.

I'm switching over to Schindler's List.

Who's gonna join me?

Do you want to speak now or hold your typing?

This isn't a chatroom, y'know.

Yeah, we Flickcharters are far too socially maladjusted to handle a chatroom. Or is that just me?

Return of the Jedi

Return of the Jedi for me easily

Schindler was a better made film and deeper one of cinema's best but JEDI is better fun and more rewatchable!

Schindler's List is without a doubt a powerful film but Return of the Jedi is just more fun to watch.

Schindler's List is outstanding but Return of the Jedi gets my vote

Schindler's List all the way!

Return of the Jedi.

Schindler's List is one of the most important films ever made. Return of the Jedi is a nice end to an epic trilogy. Jedi isn't in the same arena as Schindler.

Jedi.

Star Wars is fun and all, but Schindler's List is a story that needed to be told more. Not only that, it had a much stronger emotional impact on me.

Even Phantom Menace is better than Schindler.

I just can't stand Jedi; though I just watched Schindler's List because of school.

I haven't seen any movie which sucks More than return of the Jedi.Schindlers list is a masterpiece and gets the easiest of the easiest win here

Schindler's List. Don't get me wrong, Jedi's fantastic, but definitely flawed. Schindler's List on the other hand is an almost flawless masterpiece. It isn't as entertaining as Jedi, but it sure is a lot better if you ask me.

Schindler's List easily, Jedi is the weakest film in the franchise...

ear
ear

Return of the Jedi will always be more beloved.

ROTJ - Best Star Wars film means it already beats most things, and while SL is compelling it ain't ROTJ.