The Matrix Reloaded vs. Spider-Man 3

7 comments

3 comments

I don't rate either!

So hard. Two bad movies...

Yikes, talk about disappointing sequels. I gotta go with Spider-Man because I didn't watch it thinking how much the writers were up their own ass.

I actually liked Reloaded quite a bit. I can't put my finger on why. Sure both were disappointing due to high expectations, but Spider-Man 3 crushed a franchise and after the wonderful movie that was Spider-Man 2, it looked like a commercial director took over. It's the only movie where Sam Raime ever disappointed me. The Wachowski Bros. were still relative newcomers.

The Matrix Reloaded blows. Completely blows. Even the overcooked Spider-Man 3 beats it.

Spidey 3 isn't as bad as Reloaded. Much much better actually. In fact, the entire Raimi trilogy is way better than the Matrix trilogy.

Reloaded all the way. It is simply better. The emo dance scenes in Spidey 3 were just annoying.

Reloaded and Spider-Man 3 are both god awful movies. If we're talking about which is easier to stomach, though, Spider-Man 3 takes the cake.

reloaded is much much much better

Reloaded over Spider-Man 3 anyday. Hell I might even take the new Resurrections movie over Spider-Man 3 and that movie was trash.