The Usual Suspects vs. Finding Nemo

6 comments

3 comments

How do you compare two utterly different movies, they're both great but they're so not in the sake universes.

@mary Welcome to the wonderful world of Flickchart!! Oscars have Toy Story 3 vs King's Speech... so it's the same.. but it isn't fair to compare films like this for awards but a fun and addicting thing to do here... I mean trying to decide between 2 great movies, 2 bad movies and then 2 movies that are really all one (Kill Bills, LOTR which was 3...)! Happy F-Charting! I like Nemo but it's not Usual Suspects...

Both great films, for different reasons, and with totally different feels and for different moods/frames of mind when wanting to watch something!

The Usual Suspects

I have to go with Usual Suspects. Yeah sure Finding Nemo is a fun film to enjoy, but Usual Suspects is a great study in style, crime and anti-climatic endings.

An animation, as great as it is, can't be compared with top tier movies in my bookd. The Usual Suspects easily.

Fish are friends not food.

Finding Nemo is dramatic, suspenseful, and very nice. However, Usual Suspects story is much more complex, especially the ending.

Nemo is way better.