One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest vs. A Clockwork Orange

6 comments

10 comments

can't believe there's no comment for this matchup yet. welp here goes: clockwork is the more fun pick and the one i can watch anytime, but nicholson vs the nurse is so good in cuckoos nest that it makes this real close. ill go with a little bit of the ultra violence for now, but its a narrow victory

I'm surprised you consider A Clockwork Orange a movie you can watch anytime, since I consider it one of the most difficult movies to watch. I think of it like an accident that you want to look away from but can't. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. I think I'll go with A Clockwork Orange too.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Pretty hard choice, because I adore Clockwork Orange.

2 of the most hard movie to watch but in the same time the most fun to watch on the cinematrophy level. It's for me the 2 most memorable acting performence but the character of Alex is so damn awesome so i'll give it to A Clockwork Orange

Randle P. McMurphy and the boys from the Looney bin top Alex and his droogs.

Hardy Hard

Two of the best movies of the 70's. Gotta go Kubrick on this one, boyos.

Very, very close. Both in my top 20, but I'll give the edge to Cuckoo's Nest.

Nicholson wins for me.

Nest.

A Clockwork Orange has more to it so many parts and slick style a metaphor for the times which is more relative today its scary good on the fringe of Horror I say its a horror film and its one of the best ever. Sorry Cuckoo but Orange is the new Great!

ACO wins

kutta

Kubrick and Jack before The Shining ? Jack in this

I really liked a clockwork orange other than the rape scene. I give it to Alex.

Thank you. Woops

One flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is clearly the winner...no offence to kubrik...

Both are great but One fleew over the cukoos nest is in my top 10 so I have to pick it.

While I love Kubrick, I gotta go with Cuckoo's Nest here