One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest vs. The Empire Strikes Back

7 comments

9 comments

Two of my favorite classics, quite simply Nicholson and Fletcher's performances in Cuckoo's Nest make it nearly perfect but everything else in Empire makes it perfect in a whole.

The Empire Strikes Back is probably the best Star Wars

Sure, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is good, but we're talking about The Empire Strikes Back here. This ain't close, y'all.

The Empire Strikes Back because it is the best of the original Star Wars trilogy, and that's saying ALOT.

Cuckoo's Nest is one of favorites, but Empire is my favorite to beat all favorites, y'know.

Cuckoo's Nest is more entertaining than any Star Wars movie, in my opinion. I like Empire the most out of the original trilogy, but I'm going cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Empire but one flew over the cuckoos nest is a terrific movie

Empire crushes (and that's saying something)

Empire will always be my favourite film.

Empire no doubtt

I must admit that I haven't seen Empire in a very LONG time. I've seen Cuckoo within the past few months. Maybe that's why I'm choosing Cuckoo. It's such a quality film. Probably Jack Nicholson's finest moment.

Empire is fantastic and the best Star Wars movie. However, I found One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest just brilliant in many ways.

Cuckoo's takes the win

Had it been new hope, Cuckoos would have lost

Cuckoo's Nest is actually better

Great matchup, both are in my Top 10, Empire for now.