One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest vs. The Dark Knight

20 comments

24 comments

SHIIIIIIT. Who the hell wants to pick one here? Cuckoo's is one of 4 films in history to won picture, director, actor, and actress...pretty impressive

I don't know what it is about One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest but this film has to be one of the most enjoyable movies I've ever seen. Yet it's filled with so much madness and pain yet ultimately redemption. I have to give this one to Cuckoo's Nest.

no contest.

TDK, though Cuckoo has the most despicable villain I've ever seen in a film.

Both have hell bound villains in their films but ive got to give it to The Dark Knight for entertainment value.

TDK, but I had to think about it for quite a while...

'Put it in the basket!'

I give it to The Dark Knight, as I think OFOTCN is a little overrated.

tdk is overrated...

oh, cuckoo's definitely

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I think Jack Nicholson's performance is better than Heath Ledger's in Dark Knight.

HOLY SHIT! This is probably the hardest choice I've ever had to make! The Dark Knight is one of the best sequels of all time with the Joker and... CHRISTOPHER NOLAN! But fucking One Flew is an absolute classic film... I honestly can't decide this...

The Dark Knight wins on pure entertainment.

Very close matchup but i give the slight nod to The Dark Knight.

Dark Knight for me.

The Dark Knight wins for sure. But it is really close.

TDK by a landslide.

Come on people. This is classic Jack Nicholson at his best.

One has one of the most terrifying and fascinating villains of all time, the other has one of the most despised and hate-inducing villains ever. Going with TDK overall.

Two great films with brilliant casting. Jack Nicholson definitely has the better performance out of the two movies overall. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is victorious.

Ledger has nothing on Nicholson. Forman over Nolan in this classic matchup.

Both have great performances and I do think Nicholson's is the best out of them all but The Dark Knight is the winner here.

cuckoos, but close

TDK for me.

Definitely Cuckoo's Nest for me now.

I feel bad for picking the Dark Knight.

I'll give this one to Cuckoo's Nest... it's pretty close .

Cuckoo's Nest totally smashes TDK

Cuckoo bests TDK

I said beats the TDK

Hands down Cuckoo's Nest

Cuckoo's easily. Cuckooo's is legendary, TDK is just badass

Cuckoo's Nest is probably the better movie, but I'll go with The Dark Knight for entertainment value.

Cuckoo's nest easily.

TDK is not my favorite film, but Cruckoo's is better film

The Dark Knight for me.

You're comfortable commenting twice, SquarePants ?

SquareMaster*. Whatever.

Ledger not only managed to top Nicholson's performance as the Joker (which jack was 'in name only'), he managed to completely obliterate any performance Jack has ever given in his entire career, this included.

Definietly cuckoo's nest

Gonna be perferring to Dark Knight and it's not even close...

I like Cuckoo, but The Dark Knight is much better!

Cuckoo’s Nest has better drama conclusion and as the dark knight is far crap forgettable but overrated.

Cuckoo’s Nest is a far better film.

Switching to the dark knight.