One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest vs. Reservoir Dogs

8 comments

7 comments

i cant choose

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest was better. In almost every aspect.

True.

Must I pick? >_<

Both of these movies have strong dialogue but the great conversations in Reservoir Dogs doesn't stand up to Jack Nicholson. I can't help but hang on his every word. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I am having a problem choosing to. I actually asked a whole chat room and we discussed it for some time. Most say Cuckoo nest because of the lasting effect. But most hardcore movie watchers say they love Dogs for its shock value at the time it was made. And when I asked them stuck in a room forever, which they would choose - they went Cuckoo Nest. I guess its the nudity.....

Have to go with Reservoir Dogs here even though I consider both to be classics.

Tarantino fanatic that I am, I have to go with Cuckoo's Nest. Jack's fucking amazing in that movie. It's a classic.

Four great performances, Jack Nicholson, Louise Fletcher, Brad Dourif and the guy who played Harding. Mix that with an awesome concept and you've got one of the greatest films hands down.

Reservoir Dogs takes it out on plot and dialogue.

In One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Jack Nicholson is on top form, but Reservoir Dogs beats it in pretty much every department.

Dogs with the win.

Very Tough! Cuckoo's has the slight edge because of the acting.

Cuckoo's Nest

Both are phenomenal beyond words. I could go on forever about why reservoir dogs is amazing but for some reason I think Cuckoo's nest is better just because its better. It takes something special for a movie to be good just cause so it has my choice but they are next to each other on my list of favorites.

Nah, I actually like Dogs more