Star Wars: The Force Awakens vs. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

7 comments

4 comments

The Force Shit the bed in both cases. >GAG<

I remember 2015 when Force Awakens came out and how hyped I was for future Star Wars stories... that was such an easier time...

Force awakens is beyond good of the saga but rise of the skywalker is beyond the massive disappointing ending of the skywalker saga.

The Rise of Skywalker is worse but they both suck. What a waste.

Well, at least Rises isn't a patchwork of self-plagiarism.

But it is an offensive piece of garbage that contradicts everything in the series and should not be considered canon

This trilogy will go down as the biggest wasted opportunity in movie history. Force Awakens is bad in the way most J. J. Abrams movies are bad: it features (mostly) likable characters in a directionless plot, lazily cobbled together from movies the director liked growing up. It at least has some decent set pieces and a nostalgic score from Williams. The Rise of Skywalker is the epitome of studio mandated garbage. They tried to please everyone and ended up pleasing no one.

The Force Awakens all the way.

Force Awakens still holds up as an entertaining watch for me

They're both boring, but TFA is better.

Rise of Skywalker is my favorite of the new trilogy.

Star Wars created by Disney really destroyed the whole saga and for me this film was really very bad especially the last one which for me was the worst of the whole saga